Wednesday, December 8, 2010

School...

I have not posted in over a month!

I just gave Joey a bone... he is now crying as he tries to find a spot to hide it (from whom, I'm not sure): oh the stress of being a dog!

The number of school days left are slowly decreasing. Funny: my to-do list is rapidly increasing...


In the next 4 days I have:

4 assignments
2 tests
1 final
1 project
1 portfolio to update
1 entire apartment to pack up
This is not including the 2 finals I have next week before the u-haul needs to be picked up.

These are the days I wish we could have 28 or 30 hours in a day. I'm not sure how exactly, but I will make it through these last 6 days in one piece.

Oh, looks like Joey finally found a spot worthy of his bone to be kept...no telling where I'll find his stash when I move next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment