Sunday, October 10, 2010

The last few days before the festival are pretty crazy! My dad just made over 200 dog biscuits, and we iced them with dog-friendly yogurt coating. We made fun shapes and are going to bag them and sell them at the festival. I got a great picture of Joey licking the spoon after we finished. :)

I finally finished all of the clipboards and need to get busy on more of those bobby pins! I had over 100 before school started, but have sold a lot, which is so awesome! But now, I have about 3/4 of the amount I will be happy with.

We went to an arts and crafts festival today, and I got some more last minute ideas that I can use with my booth. I absolutely love festivals! I wish they went on all year!

I'm not so sure what everything will be like after the festival is over with. It is what I have been thinking about for a long time now! In our apartment at school, we have a large spare room now, so I have turned part of it into my craft central :)




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment