Since yesterday, I...
- Set up my table to get an idea of how things should be arranged
- Found a tablecloth (finally! I am using a full size sheet from my dad's house = $0)
- Finished the clipboards for the most part
- Found a way to display the coasters (hanging fruit basket from my dads = $0)
- Made 30 bobby pins
- Found a "wall" to go behind the table to hang clipboards from (wall = shower curtain from my dad's)
- Found a cute way to display the business cards = $1
- Got glue all over myself (still washing it off...)
The pictures below are what I hope the table will be like at the festival. Except for the fact that: the bobby pin cards have no bobby pins on them, the clipboards are not finished, and the cork in that left corner has not been cut and made into a coaster just yet. Oh, and the table cloth hasn't seen an iron in a while...
These are just for an idea! I will post pictures of the completed product :)
|I love my little corner! My dad gave me this super comfy chair, as well as the tent that we will be putting everything under. Thanks Dad!|
I love fall weekends! It actually feels like fall right now, but I know it will be hot again tomorrow. We are going to an indoor festival for Christmas shopping tomorrow. (You're thinking: What? Christmas shopping already?! I am, too!) This place has great booths though, and the merchants come from all over. So, why not get a head start (and possibly some great display ideas)?