Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Take what you can from your dreams, make them as real as anything." - DMB

So the weeks are quickly passing by until the festival! Only a little over a month! (It will be weird when it's all over and there is nothing to work for anymore!)

There are now two stores that are selling my hairpieces! I'm so excited for this!
If you live in Atlanta, go check out:

Broadwell Cottage
765 Mid Broadwell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30004

If you live in Martin, TN, go check out

The Looking Glass
215 S. Lindell St.
Martin, TN 38237

Maybe when I move back to Memphis in January, I can get some there as well!

Check back for some new pictures with collegiate bobby pins and ponytail holders, as well as my completed cash apron for the festival!

9 years ago...

Where were you 9 years ago today?
I was in 7th grade Science when our principal came over the intercom to tell us the news...



No comments:

Post a Comment