Monday, August 30, 2010

"Tomorrow is No Place to Place Your Better Days" - DMB

So I'm back at school now, and I must say it is hard to get back into the swing of things. School hasn't started for me yet, because I do not have classes on Mondays or Fridays :) I got an e-mail the other day from one of my teachers for an online class saying that there were two mandatory class meetings this semester. One of those days happened to fall on the day of the festival that my friend and I will be doing! I e-mailed her back telling her the issue, and she said she was considering adding an alternate day. I was so relieved!

Now, I am working on some online assignments before classes start tomorrow, while the preparation for the festival sits on the back burner for a bit.

It's going to be a pretty busy semester!

This is Sophie. She is my roommate's dog, and is the same mixed breed as Joey, just smaller.

Joey and Sophie get along pretty well, except Joey gets greedy with toys and bones. 




No comments:

Post a Comment