Thursday, August 12, 2010

"I'll lean on you, and you lean on me, and we'll be okay." - dmb.

So after a nice break from work and a fun night in downtown Atlanta, I realize it's not very long before I should have my summer assignments for my distance learning class complete. This will slow me down on my preparation for the festival, but I still have quite a bit more time!

I recently have made buttons from fabric remnants and have used those for the bobby pins, which makes them even more fun to make!

The majority of these buttons are made from fabric remnants, while there are two or three that are made with stickers.

The display was also finished today! I decided to go with a frame with ribbons across the backing as a way to hold the bobby pins. Hope it turns out to be ok!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment