Friday, August 6, 2010

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list" -S.S.

So it's been pretty busy lately at my work at the teacher supply store...which is a good thing! More hours!

In Joey B. world, I'm working on decorative clipboards for the arts festival, which is a lot of fun!

A friend of mine will be sharing the booth with me, so we are excited to talk about what all we need to do to prepare for it.

The festival is all about using recycled materials and being eco-friendly, so I'm trying to think of ways to display the items using these types of materials! Any ideas?

The clipboard bases are made from 100% recycled materials and paper is printed with soy-based ink, so that's good!

I'm hoping to finish the majority of the bobby pins and clipboards before school starts back so there is not as much to do when class starts. I hope this all works out!



No comments:

Post a Comment