Monday, August 2, 2010

"Celebrate we will because life is short, but sweet for certain" - DMB

And so the countdown begins... 4 weeks until the start of my senior year of college! It's going by fast, and there's still so much to do to get ready for it! On a positive note, I've been living off campus so there is no moving in involved in going back :)

So I've been busy here lately making items for a Music and Arts festival in October, that I'm super excited about!

In the past few weeks, I have made a couple decorative clipboards and over 100 embellished hair clips. (Check out some of my items on Etsy!)

I didn't realize how many things there can be to prepare for selling at a festival! I'm currently looking for clever ways to display the Joey B. cards with the bobby pins, so if you have an idea, comment please! This is a first for me, so any tips would be awesome :)


For the little ones :)




Bobby pin with card

Some of the bobby pins for sale :)




Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment